Collection of your Information
Your "Information" consists of personal information collected or received about you when you interact with Software. Depending on how you use the Software, your Information may include:• information you provide when you register for Software (such as name, e-mail addresses);
• information about how you use Software, including webpages you visit, software you download, or your responses to offerings and advertisements presented on Company websites;
• information about the searches you perform through the Software and how you use the results of those searches;
• transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing or shipping information, or a history of products purchased through Company);
• customer service information about you personally as a Software user or subscriber.
Your Information may also include certain technical information gathered or received when you use Software. Some of the technical information that may be collected or received includes: the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows 8 or Mac OS), CPU type (e.g. Core 7i), your manner of connecting to the Internet (e.g., connection speed through wireless or broadband access); Internet protocol address; information about the version of Software that you used prior to registering with the Company; other information about your geographic location; and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
How Your Information is Used
Your Information is used:• to operate and improve the Services available through the Software;
• to fulfill your requests for products, programs, and services;
• to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
• to conduct research about your use of the Software; and
• to help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest.
Your Information will not be shared with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfill a transaction you have requested, or in other circumstances in which you have been given notice and appropriate choices regarding this sharing.
We may use your Information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers. These business partners and advertisers may receive aggregate data about groups of the Software users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you.
If you use the Software communication tools to disclose information about yourself publicly, other online users may have access to this public information.
Your Choices about Your Information
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
How to Contact Us
This policy is effective January 01, 2013.