Add Facebook friends
This feature allows to offer friendship to various Facebook users.
This feature is equivalent to the "Add Friend" button available in the details of any user on the Facebook.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- At least one validated Facebook account - this account (or accounts) will send friend requests.
- Facebook profiles - friend requests will be sent to these users.
How to use this feature
There are several ways to start the wizard:
- go to Main menu->Wizards->Facebook and click on the corresponding wizard.
- go to the list of Facebook accounts (Facebook->Accounts tab), select the ones to send friend requests from, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
- go to the list of personal profiles (People tab), select the ones to send friend requests to, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
Once in the wizard, you need to select people to send friend requests to. If you invoked the wizard from the People tab, this will already be populated.
Next, you need to specify one or more Facebook accounts that will be used to send the friend requests. If you specify multiple accounts, then they will be used to send friend requests in parallel, and the addressees will be equally distributed among the accounts. For example, if you selected 10 people to add as friends, and specified 2 Facebook accounts, then each Facebook account will send 5 requests to the 5 people respectively.
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.
In the advanced settings you can additionally specify filter expression to reduce the list of people to a group matching certain conditions. For example, you can tell the software to add only female friends by setting the filter to the following expression:
You can read more about expressions here