Approve Facebook applications
This feature allows to approve access to personal profiles of selected Facebook accounts for the selected Facebook applications.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- One or more validated Facebook accounts - the software will approve access to the personal profiles of this accounts for the selected applications.
- Facebook applications to approve - these applications will be approved for each of the accounts above. You need to have the list of applications to approve in the software (their IDs pre-loaded to the software under the Facebook->Apps tab)
How to use this feature
- from the Main menu->Wizards->Facebook
- from the list of Facebook accounts in the software (Facebook->Accounts tab), right-clicking the mouse.
- from the list of Facebook applications in the software (Facebook->Apps tab), right-clicking the mouse.
Once in the wizard, it will ask you to select Facebook accounts and applications.
Next, you can select whether you also want each account to like the specified applications.
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.