Invite Facebook friends
This feature allows to offer friendship to various Facebook users having only their E-mail addresses or phone numbers.
This feature is equivalent to the "Invite Friends" function inside any Facebook account.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- At least one validated Facebook account - this account (or accounts) will send friend requests.
- List of E-mail addresses or phone numbers, either as one text file, or as multiple text files (one for each account), or as a token.
How to use this feature
There are several ways to start the wizard:
- go to Main menu->Wizards->Facebook and click on the corresponding wizard.
- go to the list of Facebook accounts (Facebook->Accounts tab), select the ones to send friend requests from, right-click the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
First, you need to specify one or more Facebook accounts that will be used to send the friend requests. If you specify multiple accounts, then they will be used to send friend requests in parallel, and the addressees/phone numbers will be equally distributed among the accounts.
Next, you need to provide the list of E-mail address or phone numbers. The following lists are supported:
- Plain text file with the list of E-mails or phone numbers, one per line. The software will read this file and estimate the number of addresses in it. Then, it will divide by the number of Facebook accounts you selected above, and allocate that amount of addresses to each account. For example, if you selected 3 accounts and provided a text file with 30 addresses, then each account will send 10 friend requests to the addresses in the list.
- Directory on the disk. The software will collect all files in that directory and will assume that they are text files, with the list of addresses (one per line). But each file will be allocated to the account. For example, if you selected 3 accounts and the software found only 2 text files in the folder, then it will use only 2 accounts to invite friends (the first account will invite friends from file #1, the second - from file #2). The third account will not be used. If the directory contains more files then the accounts you specified - the software will not use the extra files
- Token. The software will select variations from the token (assuming that each variation contains one E-mail address or one phone number) and allocate them to the accounts. For example, if you selected 3 accounts and provided a token with 30 variations, then each account will send 10 friend requests to the addresses in that token.
You can also ask the software to delete the addresses after the friends were invited. Currently this is possible only if you use "Directory on disk" as the source of addresses. In this case, the file that was used by a particular account will be removed automatically, after all friends from that account have been invited.
If you specify the message - the software will send it to each invited user.
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.