Join Facebook event
This feature allows to join the provided Facebook event from one or many Facebook accounts, and optionally invite friends of these accounts to attend the event.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- A Facebook event, entered or imported under Facebook->Events tab of the software. The required fields are Facebook ID of the event (either numeric or text) and event name.
- At least one validated Facebook account - this account (or accounts) will join the event.
- Message to post (optional). This message will be sent to the accounts' friends when inviting them to attend the event.
How to use this feature
There are several ways to start the wizard:
- go to Main menu->Wizards->Facebook and click on the corresponding wizard.
- go to the list of Facebook accounts (Facebook->Accounts tab), select the ones to send the message from, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
Once in the wizard, you need to specify one or more Facebook accounts. If you specify multiple accounts, then they will be joining the event in parallel.
Next, you will need to select the event and tell the software whether you want to invite any number of friends to the event. If you do, then you can also select the message to send to the friends (assuming that you already created it - see the Requirements section above)
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.