Manage Facebook stories
This feature allows like, share, or comment specific wall posts (stories) and status updates.
It is possible to use various content randomization techniques offered by the software to modify the message on each send, while retaining its meaning.
This feature is equivalent to the "Like", "Share" and "Comment" links below each article on the timeline or status update.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- At least one validated Facebook account - this account (or accounts) will be used to like/share/comment.
- Message to send. This is required only if you want to comment on the stories. If you want to like - this is not needed, and if you want to share - this is optional. Messages need to be set up in advance. Go to Messages tab in the software an click green Plus button to add new message. You may use all kinds of randomization features here, as described in this article
- Stories under Facebook->Stories tab in the software - these stories will be acted upon. A story is basically an item on the account's wall (timeline) that can be liked, shared or commented on. Each story has a unique numeric ID, and you must add this ID to the software so that it knows which story (or stories) you want to act upon. Let's take this link as an example:
It points at the specific story that can be liked, shared or commented. Notice that the URL contains story_fbid parameter, which is actually a unique Facebook identifier of the article. This identifier is needed to reference the article in the software, so under Facebook->Stories tab we just need to input 166452680183560, and that will be sufficient for the software to locate the correct article.
It is also possible to reference specific comment, and like it from various accounts. To do that, specify comment ID in the story details. You can see the ID of the comment in the "comment_id" parameter of the URL, see example below:
How to use this feature
There are several ways to start the wizard:
- go to Main menu->Wizards->Facebook and click on the corresponding wizard.
- go to the list of Facebook accounts (Facebook->Accounts tab), select the ones to use for this task, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
- go to the list of Stories (Facebook->Stories tab), select the ones you want to like/share/comment, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
Once in the wizard, you need to select the stories to manage. If you invoked the wizard from the Facebook->Stories tab, this will already be populated.
Next, you need to specify one or more Facebook accounts that will be used to manage the stories (if you haven't already done so under Facebook->Accounts tab). If you specify multiple accounts, then they will be used to like/share/comment in parallel.
Next, you will need to select the message (assuming that you already created it - see the Requirements section above) for commenting or sharing.
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.