Message Facebook users
This feature allows to send a message to various Facebook users.
It is possible to use various content randomization techniques offered by the software to modify the message on each send, while retaining its meaning.
This feature is equivalent to the "Message" button available in the details of any user on the Facebook.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- At least one validated Facebook account - this account (or accounts) will be used to send the message.
- Facebook profiles - message will be sent to these users.
- Message to send. This needs to be set up in advance. Go to Messages tab in the software an click green Plus button to add new message. You may use all kinds of randomization features here, as described in this article
How to use this feature
There are several ways to start the wizard:
- go to Main menu->Wizards->Facebook and click on the corresponding wizard.
- go to the list of Facebook accounts (Facebook->Accounts tab), select the ones to send the message from, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
- go to the list of personal profiles (People tab), select the ones to send the message to, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
Once in the wizard, you need to select people to send the message to. If you invoked the wizard from the People tab, this will already be populated.
Next, you need to specify one or more Facebook accounts that will be used to send the message (if you haven't already done so under Facebook->Accounts tab). If you specify multiple accounts, then they will be used to send messages in parallel, and the addressees will be equally distributed among the accounts. For example, if you selected 10 people to message, and specified 2 Facebook accounts, then each Facebook account will send 5 messages, to the 5 people respectively.
Next, you will need to select the message (assuming that you already created it - see the Requirements section above)
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.