Post on Facebook friend's wall
This feature is somewhat similar to Message Facebook users, but there are 2 differences:
- The message will appear on the addressee's wall (not in the list of messages)
- It is only possible to send to friends (not to arbitrary Facebook user)
This is not to be confused with posting to the wall of Facebook accounts, which is a different feature
You may use various content randomization techniques offered by the software to modify the message on each post, while retaining its meaning.
This feature is equivalent to the "Write on the X's wall..." feature available in the friend X's details in your Facebook account.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- At least one validated Facebook account - the message will be posted to the wall of friends listed in this account (or accounts).
- Message to send. This needs to be set up in advance. Go to Messages tab in the software an click green Plus button to add new message. You may use all kinds of randomization features here, as described in this article
How to use this feature
There are several ways to start the wizard:
- go to Main menu->Wizards->Facebook and click on the corresponding wizard.
- go to the list of Facebook accounts (Facebook->Accounts tab), select the ones to post the message from, right-clik the mouse and under the Bulk tasks select the wizard
Once in the wizard, you need to specify one or more Facebook accounts. If you specify multiple accounts, then they will be used to post the message in parallel.
It is not possible to select specific friends in each account (and probably not needed), but it is possible to specify percentage of the friends. For example, if you selected 2 Facebook accounts for this feature, one having 100 friends and the other one 70 friends, and set the wizard to post to the wall of 50% of randomly selected friends, then the software will select random 50 friends from the first account, and random 35 friends from the second one, and post the message on their walls. The message will be modified on each post according to the content randomization rules.
Next, you will need to select the message (assuming that you already created it - see the Requirements section above)
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.