Remove Facebook wall posts
This feature allows to remove posts on the walls of Facebook accounts, Groups or Fan pages based on the provided keywords.
Before using this feature, please make sure you have the following:
- One or more validated Facebook accounts - the software use these accounts to remove wall posts.
- Optionally - Fan pages or Groups loaded into the software - the software will remove wall posts on these Fan pages or Groups. These items must have Facebook accounts attached to them in the software (the corresponding accounts will be used to remove wall posts, so the accounts must have admin access to the corresponding fan page or group)
- List of keywords that you would like to check for when removing the posts (either in the form of a token, or as a text file)
How to use this feature
- from the Main menu->Wizards->Facebook
- from the list of Facebook accounts in the software (Facebook->Accounts tab), right-clicking the mouse.
Once in the wizard, it will ask you to select the list of keywords to look for in the wall posts. For example, if you specify the keywords "fake" and "not real", then the software will search every wall post and remove those that contain either the word "fake" or the phrase "not real". The search is case-insensitive.
Finally, you can set the Schedule for this task. If left empty, the task will start immediately, as soon as you click "Finish" button. Otherwise, it will be scheduled to run at the time (or times) of your choice. This article covers scheduling feature in detail.